Commercial Property Appraisal Affiliate Program
How would you like to make an extra $100 a month? How about $1,000 a month? Well, we want to give it to you! All you need to do is join our affiliate program and add your affiliate link to your web site and email it to your friends. It's FREE to join and we give you $20 just for signing up!
Here’s how it works
Every time someone clicks on your affiliate link and purchases through our website, you will earn $5.00.
Here’s how much you can earn
If you send us a customer that purchases one commercial property valuation report for $24.99, you will earn $5.00.
If you send us 100 customers a month who purchase one commercial property valuation report for $24.99, you will earn $500 a month!
Affiliate Program FAQs
Can I email my affiliate link to my friends?
Yes, you may use our banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site, however, you CANNOT SPAM. Any activity by you or on your behalf that we determine or reasonably suspect to be the result of an unsolicited bulk email program will result in your immediate termination from the Program and your forfeiting of monies otherwise due you hereunder.
How much will I get paid?
Commercial Property Appraisal affiliates earn a $5.00 commission on each sale from new and old customers. As an example, if you send us 20 new sales, you’ll earn $100.
When will I get paid?
Commissions due and owing to you under our Affiliate Program will be paid to you directly by Commercial Property Appraisal one time per month: on the 3rd day of the month. Payments will be made via PayPal. There will be a 30 day hold from the time you generate a sale, and the time you are eligible to be paid on that sale. If during the 30 day hold the Referral requests a refund, your commission will be forfeited. There is a $100 minimum commission earned threshold before each payout.
How will I get paid?
To accommodate for all our global affiliates, we pay via PayPal. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you can get one here.
How long does it take for my commissions to show up in my account?
You can see how many pending commissions you have immediately in the “Commissions Details” section of your account. There is a 30 day hold from the time you generate a sale, and the time you are eligible to be paid on that sale. If during the 30 day hold the Referral requests a refund, your commission will be forfeited. After the 30 day waiting period, approved commissions will be moved over to your completed transactions column.
How long does your Affiliate Program cookie last?
Our Affiliate Program cookie last for 6 months. This means that if someone clicks on your affiliate link but doesn’t buy that day, when they come back and purchase within 6 months, you will still get a commission.
Can I participate if I live outside the United States?
Yes! We welcome affiliates from all over the world as our service meets the needs of the global market.
Where should I place my Commercial Property Appraisal Affiliate link?
Place your affiliate links in areas where visitors to your site are most likely to see them. We suggest placement on your homepage, or other high-traffic pages. By putting these links in relevant areas of your site, your visitors will be more likely to click through and purchase.
What will get me terminated from your Affiliate Program?
- Unsolicited e-mail solicitations, IRC postings or any other form of spamming, including but not limited to, newsgroups or AOL customers or otherwise violate the anti-spamming policies of Commercial Property Appraisal or state law.
- Provide inaccurate or incomplete information to Commercial Property Appraisal concerning your identity, address or other required information.
- Attempt to cheat, defraud or mislead us in any way.
- Misrepresent to the public the terms and conditions of our sites or your sites.
- Have materials posted on your website that violate or infringe upon any laws, including but not limited to 18 U.S.C. Section 2257, or the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights).
- Have materials posted on your website that are libelous or otherwise illegal.
Have another question? Email us here.