Information for Commercial Property Sellers
Before you sell any commercial real estate, always check its value to make sure you are not under pricing the property causing you to leave money on the table or worse over pricing the property causing it to sit for months on end with no interested buyers. Our Commercial Property Valuation Reports are based on lending institution guidelines and will give you instant, online valuations that will help you in deciding what price to list your property at.
We also offer a Sell Directly To An Investor Service that enables you to sell without using a Realtor, thus saving you the 6% real estate agent fee!
Benefits of our valuation reports
- Know the value of any commercial property immediately online!
- Never leave money on the table by under price your properties again!
- Never have to wait month on end with no buyer in sight because you over priced your property!
- Use our valuation reports to thwart low-ball negotiation techniques!
- Save time and money by quickly determining the property's value.
- By pricing your property correctly, your buyer will be able to get a loan and you won't keep falling out of escrow.
- Our valuation reports cost a fraction of the price a full appraisal costs (a full appraisal typically costs $800 to $10,000 depending on the size of the property).
How our reports are generated
Our reports are generated using a complex valuation formula that all major lending institutions use when you apply for a loan. This closely guarded valuation formula is used to determine how much of a loan they are willing to provide your buyers with, so make sure you're pricing your property correctly so that your buyers can always get the loan they need and you don't keep falling out of escrow.
Our valuation reports save you time and money
Our reports save you time and money as you will learn immediately what a bank, credit union or other lending institution will consider the commercial property to be worth. Better to find that out now than a month down the road when the deal falls out of escrow because the bank wouldn't make a loan on the property because they felt it was over priced.
Our valuation reports help with price negotiations
Some of our customers have also shared with us that our reports are of significant help in negotiations when the buyer tries to low-ball your price down just to see what they can get away with. Read some of our Customer Success Stories to see how others are using our service.
Types of properties we provide reports on:
- Shopping Center
- Lodging & Hospitality
- Senior Housing
- And all other income producing properties
Sell Directly To An Investor and save 6%!
Our Sell Directly To An Investor Service allows you to sell your commercial properties directly to buyers in your area without having to go through a Realtor, thus saving you the typical 6% real estate agent fee! Part of which you can pass on to the buyer as a discount.
As an example, on a $500,000 apartment complex, by not going through a Realtor, you save the 6% real estate agent fee, which would be $30,000. A common compromise between seller and buyer is that they split that 50/50 so that the buyer buys the property at a $15,000 discount, for $485,000. The end result is that the seller saves $15,000 and the buyer saves $15,000.
Here's how the program works:
- Seller orders a valuation report
- Seller extends valuation report to our buyers in his/her area
- Buyers receive an email that contains the valuation report for their review and your email address.
- Buyers contact you to make visual inspection and if to their liking, extend an offer.
- You and the buyer negotiate the purchase price, terms and closing.
After you purchase a Valuation Report, you will be asked if you would like to sell directly to an investor in your area. If you answer yes, then we will send your valuation report to 5 investors in your area. If there is any interest from them, they will contact you via email. This service is available to sellers for FREE for a limited time only.